What to Expect from Mini-Project
You’ll get 4 to 5 deliverables that will move you 4 to 5 steps closer to your goal.
The mini-project will require about three hours of your time. This is usually broken into two 90-minute workshops over Zoom.
At the end of the mini-project, your results will be delivered in a three-ring binder printed on the highest quality paper available. It will be your execution plan to guide you forward regardless if we mutually agree to work together or not.
Then you have three choices:
- You can take your plan and execute it yourself.
- You can give your plan to someone else to execute on your behalf.
- If we mutually agree, we’ll help you execute your plan.
We structure the mini-project to deliver between $4,000 and $5,000 in value. But that’s not the price.
We believe our first engagement should be like a coffee date. The goal is to remove risk during the “getting to know you” period.
So, the cost of the mini-project is $497.
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: That is not an offer of services. (The lawyers would want us to say that)
No, that’s the price to the select few we offer the mini-project to. And those select few are businesses that we believe we can impact powerfully.
We Work Best With…
We work best with businesses who:
- Have deep passion for their customers.
- Believe the world would be a worse place without their business.
- Those who are still small enough that we work directly with the owner/operator or their immediate lieutenant who has been entrusted with full and final decision making authority.
- Have a high-ticket product or service.
- Have a product or service that requires a high level of trust to sell.
If That’s You…
If those statements describe you, then please complete the form below and we’ll start with a conversation.