Find out exactly what performs – and what doesn’t – on your most important web page
Conversions are about a lot more than pleasing graphic design. What actually converts browsers into customers might surprise you. Find out exactly what performs – and what doesn’t – on your most important web page.
Choose a page on your website that really needs to perform. Maybe it’s your home page, a sign-up page, or buy page. Then send it through our Customized Webpage Capability Scorecard to tap into our expertise without a contract or long engagement. You’ll learn specifics you can do now to make your page more effective.
Your Webpage Capability Scorecard includes:
- Conversion capability score card on 8 key factors that hamper conversions.
- Eye-tracking analysis that shows where visitors’ eyes go when they land on your page.
- Live user testing – with real users who have to answer 3 specific questions about your page (after they only saw it for 5 seconds).
- A full, thoughtful report – examining the page based on proven best practices along with specific, actionable recommendations.
- Optional 45-minute call explaining the report to provide more information and answer your questions.
Does it work?
In a recent webpage capability scorecard for a multi-billion dollar organization, we increased users’ identification of the call to action from 33% to 70% in only one iteration. We used it to develop this page. It helped us identify changes that increased the identification of the call to action from 33% to 82%.
Is it worth it?
We’ve found this to be one of the best returns on investment a business can make. How many additional leads or sales would cover your $608 cost?